- 1 How much is a Honda 250 motorcycle?
- 2 How much does a Kawasaki Ninja 250 cost?
- 3 Which bike is best in 250cc?
- 4 What is the cheapest 250cc dirt bike?
- 5 How much is motorcycle insurance per month?
- 6 How many miles is a lot for a motorcycle?
- 7 Is a Kawasaki Ninja 250 a good starter bike?
- 8 Is a Ninja 250R worth buying?
- 9 How fast can a 250cc bike go?
- 10 How long will a 250cc motorcycle last?
- 11 Which bike gives the highest mileage?
- 12 What is the most reliable 250 dirt bike?
- 13 How much does a 250 dirt bike cost?
- 14 What is a good 250cc dirt bike?
How much is a Honda 250 motorcycle?
2021 Honda CRF250R • $7,999 FIRST THE HOLESHOT.
How much does a Kawasaki Ninja 250 cost?
|Suggested List Price||Average Retail|
Which bike is best in 250cc?
For satisfying performance motorcycle enthusiasts, we bring you the best 250cc bikes that you can purchase in India in 2020-21. Best 250cc Bikes Price List in India.
|Model||Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)|
|Yamaha FZ25||₹ 1,52,100|
|Suzuki Gixxer 250||₹ 1,65,441|
|Bajaj Dominar 250||₹ 1,65,715|
|Suzuki Gixxer SF 250||₹ 1,76,140|
What is the cheapest 250cc dirt bike?
How much does a 250cc dirt bike cost? Prices for 250cc dirt bikes from the major motorcycle manufacturers range from as little as $5,149 for the Honda CRF250L to $9,599 for the Husqvarna TE250i. If you’re looking for cheap 250cc dirt bikes for sale, you can find them for much, much cheaper.
How much is motorcycle insurance per month?
Average cost of motorcycle insurance by state
|Cost rank||State||Monthly rate|
How many miles is a lot for a motorcycle?
A motorcycle engine with 40,000 to 50,000 miles is considered a high-mileage bike in some circles. But if this particular motorcycle has complete maintenance records, has no evidence of physical damage, and the engine has no oil leaks, then this is considered a good buy.
Is a Kawasaki Ninja 250 a good starter bike?
When considering starting out on a sport bike, you’ll need to know all of the good beginner sport bikes that exist. A Ninja 250 is a great starting point! It doesn’t make sense to start on a crazy 1000cc motorcycle when you’re starting out.
Is a Ninja 250R worth buying?
As a bike, a Ninja 250R is bigger & more powerful than any human really needs, by itself. In a world full of large cars & bikes and fast-moving traffic, it may feel small in some situations. So I would say in the states, the EX250 is a great starter and track-bike, and most everywhere else it’s a fine all-around bike.
How fast can a 250cc bike go?
How fast can you go on a 250cc motorcycle? The average 250cc motorcycle will have a top speed of around 130 km/h or 80 mph.
How long will a 250cc motorcycle last?
What you need to know is that the bigger and more modern the engine, the longer it is going to last. Therefore, a small 250cc engine on a 1995 Kawasaki Ninja will only last for around 20,000 miles before giving out. On the other hand, a 1000cc Honda CBR1000RR made in 2011 will last you up to around 100,000 miles.
Which bike gives the highest mileage?
List of Best Mileage Bikes in India 2021
|Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear||Rs.76,937||90 kilometres per litre|
|TVS Sport||Rs.56,100 – Rs.62,950||95 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj CT100||Rs.54,704||95 kilometres per litre|
|Honda CD 110 Dream||Rs. 64,508 – Rs.65,508||65 kilometres per litre|
What is the most reliable 250 dirt bike?
The bike that won the “2020 MXA 250 Four-Stroke Shootout” may not be the bike for you.
- SIXTH PLACE: SUZUKI RM-Z250.
- FIFTH PLACE: KAWASAKI KX250.
- FOURTH PLACE: HONDA CRF250.
- THIRD PLACE: HUSQVARNA FC250.
- SECOND PLACE: YAMAHA YZ250F.
- FIRST PLACE: KTM 250SXF.
How much does a 250 dirt bike cost?
The 2019 model of the KTM 250 XC bike costs about $9,400 new and about $7,000 used.
What is a good 250cc dirt bike?
7 Best 250cc Dirt Bikes
- Yamaha YZ250F. Yamaha YZ250F (source)
- Suzuki RM-Z250. Suzuki RM-Z250 (source)
- Honda CRF250R. Honda CRF250R (source)
- Kawasaki KX250. Kawasaki KX250 (source)
- KTM 250 SX-F. KTM 250 SX-F (source)
- Husqvarna FC 250. Husqvarna FC 250 (source)
- Beta RR 2T 250. Beta RR 2T 250 (source)