How do you take the back wheel off a bike without quick release?
To remove the back wheel without a quick – release, follow the down steps:
- First, shift the rear cog.
- Then open the quick release if it has one nut.
- If the bike has a center-pull design, then you can undo the yoke cable.
- The other way to take out the wheel is to lose the air from the tires.
How do you fix a punctured rear wheel on a bike?
Step by step guide
- Take out your wheel. For most bikes, you’ll need to take the wheel out to remove the inner tube.
- Deflate the tyre.
- Remove the tyre on one side.
- Remove the tube and find the puncture.
- Fix the puncture.
- Replace the tube.
- Put your tyre back on.
- Inflate your tyre.