- 1 How do you get the sports car in Dead Rising 2?
- 2 How do you get the keys for the car in Dead Rising 2?
- 3 Where is the chopper in Dead Rising 2?
- 4 How do you customize your bike in Dead Rising 2?
- 5 Where are the gambling magazines in Dead Rising 2?
- 6 What’s the difference between helicopter and chopper?
- 7 How do you beat Leon in Dead Rising 2?
How do you get the sports car in Dead Rising 2?
The key for the sports car can be purchased from the Just in Time Payday Loans pawnshop on the second floor of the Royal Flush Plaza for $500,000. The price can be lowered with the Bargaining 1 and Bargaining 2 magazines. In Off the Record, the key costs $1,000,000.
How do you get the keys for the car in Dead Rising 2?
It is available at the pawnshop in the Royal Flush Plaza, which allows access to the Roadster sports car that is on display on the bottom floor of the Royal Flush Plaza. It can be purchased for $500,000; $450,000 with one Bargaining magazine, and $400,000 with two.
Where is the chopper in Dead Rising 2?
The Chopper is a vehicle in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. It is found in the Yucatan Casino and can be driven after purchasing the Chopper Key.
How do you customize your bike in Dead Rising 2?
- Think of it as a maintenance room you can use on you’re bike. Look at the blueprints on the wall.
- Bring a chainsaw, spray can, giant novelty bunny toy, MG and anything else you could think of (preferably these specific items) to combo bay. put any random object onto the bike and you get it upgraded.
Where are the gambling magazines in Dead Rising 2?
Step 2: Find Your Gambling Magazines The first is in the Royal Flush Plaza book store. The second is in the Palisades Mall bookstore. The third is in the back of the Shamrock Casino on the Silver Strip. You can grab all three right at the beginning of the game.
What’s the difference between helicopter and chopper?
The difference between Chopper and Helicopter. When used as nouns, chopper means a tool for chopping wood, whereas helicopter means an aircraft that is borne along by one or more sets of long rotating blades which allow it to hover, move in any direction including reverse, or land.
How do you beat Leon in Dead Rising 2?
During Dead Rising 2, an easy way to defeat Leon Bell is to run to a wall and as he rides faster and faster towards Chuck, move away then block the back of his Slicecycle and attack Leon as he tries to reverse unsucessfully due to you blocking the way, this way, he can be killed rather easily.