- 1 Where can I buy a motorcycle in Saigon?
- 2 Can a foreigner buy a motorbike in Vietnam?
- 3 How much does it cost to buy a motorcycle in Vietnam?
- 4 Where can I buy a bike in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 5 Do you need a Licence to ride a motorbike in Vietnam?
- 6 Do you need motorcycle insurance in Vietnam?
- 7 What is the most popular motorcycle in Vietnam?
- 8 How much is a cheap motorcycle cost?
- 9 How much is scooter in Vietnam?
Where can I buy a motorcycle in Saigon?
What used motorbike shops are there in Ho Chi Minh City?
- [email protected]
- 36 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh; +84 9 0699 0538.
- 123 Le Thi Rieng, D1; +84 93 110 55 38.
- [email protected]
- 151 Luong Dinh Cua, An Phu, D2; +84 9 0301 3690 / 0933262972.
- 61 Nguyen Ba Huan, D2.
Can a foreigner buy a motorbike in Vietnam?
A foreigner can only legally buy a motorcycle in Vietnam if they hold a resident permit. A temporary one is good for up to three years and needs proof of address and full- time employment. A permanent card, on the other hand, requires you to show how you will earn a living while in the country.
How much does it cost to buy a motorcycle in Vietnam?
Purchasing Used Motorbikes in Vietnam When purchasing from backpackers, prices vary between $150 and $350 but should be checked out by a mechanic. Most bikes bought from backpackers have been circulating north to south and back in Vietnam for years and hover in the $200 to $250 range.
Where can I buy a bike in Ho Chi Minh City?
What bicycle shops are there in District 2?
- The Bike Shop. 250 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2.
- Bike Station. 11 Vu Tong Phan, An Phu, District 2.
- IndoChina Bike. indochinabike.vn.
- Saigon Cycles. 44 Pham Van Nghi – Bac, D7.
- Giang Bicycles Shop. 401 Hau Giang Street, Ward 11, D6.
- Ta Thoai Sanh Shop.
- Bike Life.
Do you need a Licence to ride a motorbike in Vietnam?
Motorbikes up to 50 cc can be ridden without a license in Vietnam, but this size of motorcycle is not suitable for extended travel throughout the country. Be aware that without a valid IDP or Vietnamese license, your travel insurance will not be valid, even if you have a motorbike license in your home country.
Do you need motorcycle insurance in Vietnam?
Motorcycle Insurance In Vietnam This is not really necessary. Manual clutch touring bikes are not so popular in Vietnam. Vietnamese people like automatic scooters (al least 85 % of bikes in Vietnam as it is much comfortable to ride in city, especially Hanoi traffic).
What is the most popular motorcycle in Vietnam?
Honda remains the most popular motorbike brand in Vietnam, accounting for 75.9 percent of the market share, up 4.2 percentage points from 2017, the company said in a statement. Motorbikes in Vietnam range from affordable to high-end and luxury products.
How much is a cheap motorcycle cost?
In a very general sense, you can expect a decent used motorcycle values to be anywhere from $4,000 to $10,000. Some suitable options are even available for a lot cheaper if you grab them at the right time of year and from a more affordable region.
How much is scooter in Vietnam?
Very often rental places charge more than a standard price for something that is, to say the least, a little old. There are a few rules you should follow to make the process easier. It costs around 100,000 – 150,000 VND per day to rent a scooter ($4,50-$6 USD).