How do you open a motorcycle seat?
Another possibility is that the bike seat is opened with the ignition key. Insert it into the lock on the side and turn. You should see a small hook appear. This is the seat release, so if you pull it down the seat should go back and you can remove it.
How do you remove a motorcycle seat without the key?
just put the side panel open and unlock with the cable you see on the back of the side panel. Three of the bolts to remove the side panel are under the seat. But it’s pretty flexible so you can probably just remove the one bolt on the side of the bike and bend the panel out far enough to access the lock.
How do you fit a new seat cover on a motorcycle?
More videos on YouTube
- Remove old seat cover.
- Turn the new seat cover inside out and heat the underside of the fabric for a couple minutes using a heat gun or hair dryer.
- Turn the seat cover right side out and place the seat cover onto the seat.
- Use a hair dryer to warm the fabric as you stretch it around seat.
How do you take the seat off a four wheeler?
Reach under the left side of the rear fender to locate the seat latch on the ATV’s frame. Lift the seat latch upward to unlock the seat. Lift the rear of the seat upward and pull it away from the ATV’s gas tank. Set the seat aside.
How do you open the seat on a Honda motorcycle?
How to Remove a Honda Motorcycle Seat
- Pull the motorcycle to an open, easily accessible location and lean it against a sturdy surface, or prop it up with a center stand.
- Use a socket wrench to remove the securing bolts on the rear of both sides of the seat.
- Gently pull the plastic side-panels on the bike apart.