- 1 How much does a motorcycle cost in the Philippines?
- 2 How much is the cheapest motorcycle in the Philippines?
- 3 How much is brand new motorcycle in Philippines?
- 4 How much is big bike in the Philippines?
- 5 What is the cheapest brand new motorcycle?
- 6 What is the cheapest scooter in the Philippines?
- 7 What is the best motorcycle brand in the Philippines?
- 8 How much is Honda Click 125i in Philippines?
- 9 How much is Honda Click 150i in Philippines?
- 10 What is the cheapest motorcycle?
- 11 How much is Honda Scoopy in the Philippines?
- 12 How much is Honda XRM 125 in the Philippines?
- 13 Is RUSI a good brand?
- 14 What is the best big bike for beginners?
- 15 How much is Honda TMX 155 in the Philippines?
How much does a motorcycle cost in the Philippines?
Honda Scooter Philippines Price List 2021
|Honda Scooter Models||Price list|
|Honda Click 125i||₱76,900|
|Honda PCX160||₱115,900 – ₱133,900|
|Honda Click 150i||₱98,900|
|Honda ADV 150||₱149,000|
How much is the cheapest motorcycle in the Philippines?
- Yamaha Aerox 155 ₱112,900 – ₱132,900 SRP Price Manila Aerox 155 Price.
- Yamaha Nmax ₱119,900 – ₱144,500 SRP Price Manila Nmax Price.
- Honda PCX160 ₱115,900 – ₱133,900 SRP Price Manila PCX160 Price.
- Honda Click 150i ₱98,900 SRP Price Manila Click 150i Price.
- Honda ADV 150 ₱149,000 SRP Price Manila ADV 150 Price.
How much is brand new motorcycle in Philippines?
Prices. The range for business type motorcycles varies from roughly P35,000 to P75,000 depending on brand and model. Cubs and scooters also fall into this price range. Sports bikes are pricier with some costing more than P100,000.
How much is big bike in the Philippines?
Fans of this big bike can purchase one locally, choosing from among the available variants: the GSX-R1000 ABS with PHP 955,000 SRP, the GSX-R1000 R ABS with PHP 1,169,000 SRP and the top-of-the-line GSX-R1000 RZ with PHP 1,189,000 SRP.
What is the cheapest brand new motorcycle?
However, a motorcycle is an extremely affordable mode of transportation with most brand new bikes costing much less than a decent used car. Kawasaki Z125 Pro MSRP: $3,199.
What is the cheapest scooter in the Philippines?
If we talk about the best Scooter Motorcycles models then Yamaha Aerox 155, Yamaha Nmax, Honda Click 125i and Honda PCX160 are among the most popular Scooter in the segment. The cheapest is MotorStar Viber 2021 for ₱39,000 and the most expensive one is Honda X-ADV 2021 for ₱830,000.
What is the best motorcycle brand in the Philippines?
Best Motorcycles in the Philippines in February 2021
- Yamaha NMAX 155.
- Honda CLICK 125i.
- Yamaha Mio Aerox 155.
- Yamaha Mio i 125.
- RUSI Classic 250.
- Yamaha Fino.
- Yamaha YZF-R15.
- Yamaha XMAX.
How much is Honda Click 125i in Philippines?
Honda CLICK 125i for sale in the Philippines May 2021
|L*W*H(mm)||1,918 x 689 x 1,103|
How much is Honda Click 150i in Philippines?
Honda CLICK 150i for sale in the Philippines April 2021
|L*W*H(mm)||1,921 x 683 x 1,096|
What is the cheapest motorcycle?
The Best & Cheapest Used Beginner Motorcycle to Buy for 2020
- 2015+ Yamaha R3 – $3,500.
- 2018+ Kawasaki Ninja 400 – $4,500.
- 2010-2014 Suzuki SV650 – $3,500.
- 2010+ Suzuki DRZ-400 – $2,850.
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250 – $2,500.
- 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500 – $2,500.
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 – $2,215.
- 2010+ Kawasaki Vulcan 900 – $4,000.
How much is Honda Scoopy in the Philippines?
Honda Scoopy for sale in the Philippines May 2021
|L*W*H(mm)||1,844 x 699 x 1,070|
How much is Honda XRM 125 in the Philippines?
The Honda XRM125 DSX 2021 price in the Philippines starts from ₱71,400.
Is RUSI a good brand?
In my opinion, Rusi motorcycles are built with good quality materials. They are cheap but seem to be appropriate for the job. I would recommend them for the tricycle business but also for motorcycle drivers and enthusiasts. I started my tricycle business because I admire motorcycles.
What is the best big bike for beginners?
Top 5 beginner -friendly big bikes
- Kawasaki Z400. Starting out this list we have an entry from one of the most popular big bike manufacturers in the Philippines, Kawasaki.
- KTM 390 Duke. The next entry on our list of beginner -friendly big bikes comes from the Austrian orange giant, KTM.
- CFMoto 400NK.
- Kawasaki Bajaj Dominar 400.
- Benelli Leoncino 500.
How much is Honda TMX 155 in the Philippines?
The Honda TMX Supremo 2021 price in the Philippines starts from ₱73,400. it is available in 2 colors, 1 variants in the Philippines. The TMX Supremo is powered by a 150 cc engine, and has a 5-Speed gearbox.