How do you draw a motorcycle sketch?
- Step 1: Gather Photo Reference For The Sport Motorcycle.
- Step 2: Plan a Side View Sketch For The Sports Motorcycle.
- Step 3: Overlay a Bounding Box For The Motorcycle.
- Step 4: Draw a One Point Perspective Grid For The Motorcycle.
- Step 5: Recreate The Bike’s Bounding Box In Perspective.
How do you draw a truck?
- Draw a rectangle.
- Add the cab shape.
- Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details and window.
- Draw lights, bumper and road.
- Finish with a background and sky.